Posted on July 26, 2017
The Big List of Game Development Tutorials
This year I set out to create one of the biggest undertaking I have ever taken to list some significant amount of Game Development related YouTube tutorials by Engine, Genre, focus on Expertise, that has helped me out. I hope this helps others out as well.
I will try to keep this updated. A fair warning before we begin. Everything in the list will take some time to learn. Some tutorials are over 1 hour long. But if its worth learning something its worth learning it well and not quick. So lets begin.
I suggest you take a look at the authors of the following videos
- FPS Tutorial Series by Yaseen Mujahid
- How To Make An FPS In Unity 5 & Unity 2017 Tutorial by Jimmy Vegas
- Unity 5 Tutorial Code Of Duty FPS Tutorial [1 hour] by C Sharp Accent Tutorials
- Making a Multiplayer FPS in Unity (EP. 1) by Brackeys -- Pretty In Depth.
- Shooting with Raycasts - Unity Tutorial by Brackeys
- Third Person Shooter Tutorial by Stevie ROF
- Unity 5 Tutorial Third Person Shooter Redux Part 1 Basic Setup by Sharp Accent
- Let's Create FPS Controller Foundation - Blueprints #2 by Matthew Palaje
- How To Create AI And Enemy Basics by Virtus Learning Hub / Creative Tutorials
(will keep updating) in the meantime if you find something interesting , mail me)
Last updated : 28th Jan 2018