Welcome to Libre Garage. my little home.
” Programming should be fun. Programs should be beautiful “
– Paul Graham (Programmer, Co-Founder of Yahoo! Store & YCombinator)
These are some of my past experiences.
- Released Game on STEAM (PC, MAC and LINUX).
- Experience of shipping games using Unity3D and Box2D Engine.
- Experience of Valve Source SDK and CS:GO Map Making and HL2 Mod making.
- Fluent in Cinema4D and Blender have used skills for Product Visualization, Event Design and Architectural Visualization.
- Fluent in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop and single handedly designed Commercial Magazines, PVC Prints of all kind, for games its pixel / vector art.
- Know how to work closely with Printing Press.
- Delivered WordPress and Joomla CMS based websites to clients for the last 15 years.
- Experience in developing Unity3D, HTML5 games for the Android.
- Experience in developing Unreal Engine Based Quick Prototypes.
- Experience in developing Windows Phone 8.1 application for the Microsoft Store.
- Have extensive experience in Linux Administration and usage for any kind of server setup or troubleshooting.
- But above all I really enjoy taking Game Development related workshops and managing game development projects.
- Experience in Contributing to Opensource Projects.
- Experience in Product and Landscape Photography.
Software & Hardware Knowledge :
- Cinema 4D, Maya, Blender, Marmoset Toolbag, Substance Painter & Designer, 3D Coat, Zbrush, Houdini, Fusion 360 and Mudbox.
- C++ QT, C# (Mono or Microsoft Visual Studio)
- Unity3D, Unreal Engine, Construct 2 and 3, Valve Source Engine ( HL2 mod,mapping)
- Raspberry Pi, Arduino, RTLSDR
- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or InkScape, GIMP.
My Car in 3D. Its Black in Real life.
My motto is to help as many people I can to find their path and they in turn helped me become a better person and discovered what I really want. That is – making games. Right now I am a very happy introverted nerd. Its been no short of an adventure. Work for me is fun. Thank you for your the time.
Where did the nick name “gearspec” come from ?
Used it from the days of the Internet when using your real name was not normal.
Contact Me at :
gearspec at gmail.com
Call (BD) : +880 1711 027 026
If you like what I am doing, favor a contribution :